In 2018 people all over the world commemorated the end of World War I. But did you know that 2019 and 2020 marks the 75thanniversary of the end of World War II? It is more important than ever to keep alive the legacy of World War II and its meaning for Europe today - it is the last call for younger generations to receive first hand stories from war veterans, and for everyone to experience this momentous occasion.
For this reason, Liberation Route Europe (LRE) has launched the ‘Europe Remembers’ campaign – uniting hundreds of initiatives that commemorate WWII throughout Europe.
You are cordially invited to the official launch of this campaign together with Mr. Martin Schulz, member of the German Bundestag, former President of the European Parliament and patron of Liberation Route Europe.
Programme of the press meeting:
9.45 – 10.30 am
Keynote Presentation during the LRE Forum: Mr. Martin Schulz, Member of the German Bundestag, former President of the European Parliament, Patron of the LRE Foundation
10.30 – 11.15 am
- Possibility for one on one discussion and Q&A with the following key speakers:
- Ms. Victoria van Krieken, LRE Foundation Chairwoman
- Mr Jurriaan de Mol, LRE Founder
- Mr Martin Schulz, patron of LRE, member of the German Bundestag and former President of the European Parliament
- Special photo moment with Martin Schulz and Victoria van Krieken
The press meeting takes place during the LRE Forum https://b2b.liberationroute.com/conference/
We kindly ask to you to confirm your attendance and interview requests upfront.
+32 478 61 95 21